About Dr. Robert Eslinger
Dr. Robert A. Eslinger D.O., H.M.D. or “Dr. Bob”, as we fondly call him, has been in clinical practice for over 40 years. He is certified in Family Practice, Osteopathic Manipulation and in Nevada, certified in Homeopathic Medicine.
He specializes in cancer and chronic disease and is referred to as an integrative cancer doctor. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Idaho and Nevada.
- The D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) means fully licensed to ...
Dr. Robert Eslinger's Credentials
Education & Certificates
- The D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) means fully licensed to practice medicine but also able to do Osteopathic Manipulation for structural problems.
- The H.M.D. (Homeopathic Medical Doctor) means licensed in far more than just Homeopathy. It covers all of Alternative Medicine. Nevada is one of only two states that provides this extra licensing (and protection) for Alternative Medicine.
- Dr. Eslinger was appointed by the Governor in November of 2008 to sit on the Board of Homeopathic Medical Examiners for the State of Nevada.
At Reno Integrative Medical Center we provide patients with alternative cancer therapies as well as treat other chronic diseases.
Doctor Eslinger combines conventional, complementary and holistic therapies to treat adult cancers of all types and stages.
Wellness therapies are also a big part of our focus.
- TCRP (T-Cell Rich Plasma)
- GcMAF / Salicinium
- UBI (Ultra-violet Light)
- Nagalase Blood Test
- IPT - Low Dose, Fractionated Chemotherapy
- Poly MVA
- High Dose Vitamin C
- Oxidative Therapies
- Multi-wave Oscillator
Typical Program Length
Your treatment plan will include a 2, 3, or 4-week Boot Camp, depending on what is agreed upon with the patient and Dr. Eslinger. A follow-up visit of 3 to 5-days monthly, for a prescribed length of time, will be scheduled to ensure continuity of care. The number of recommended return visits is based on the length of the initial Boot Camp. Each patient will be given an individualized home protocol to follow in-between visits. Progress is monitored with labs.
Books authored by Dr. Robert Eslinger
Outmaneuver Cancer: An Integrative Doctor's Journey
"Outmaneuver Cancer" offers fascinating insights into the field of integrative cancer treatment from the viewpoint of a practicing physician in the field, Dr. Robert A. Eslinger. He is certified in Family Practice, Osteopathic Manipulation, and a Fellow of the AAIM – American Association of Integrative Medicine. He’s also a Founding Member of the IOICP – International Organization of Integrative Cancer Physicians.
Videos from YT of Dr. Robert Eslinger
How to Outmaneuver Cancer
Dr. Robert Eslinger speaks on Cancer deterring methods with the Templeton Wellness Foundation