About Dr. Cheri Dersam
Dr. Cheri Dersam, M.D. has been nominated as one of the Top Doctors in Integrative Medicine by Phoenix Magazine in 2018, 2019 and 2020. She is board certified in both Integrative and Emergency Medicine and fellowship trained in Functional Medicine. Using her specialized training, Dr. Dersam has set herself apart as a physician who will get to the root cause of symptoms and design an individualized plan of treatment for...
More Info about Dr. Cheri Dersam
Education & Certificates
- Board Certified and Fellowship trained at the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine – University of Arizona College of Medicine
- IFM Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Current fellow in Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine at the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Board Certified and Residency trained in Emergency Medicine at Texas A & M/Scott & White Hospital
- Medical Degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from the University of Arizona
- Certified practitioner of the Dale Bredesen ReCODE Protocol
- Functional Medicine
- Consultation Packages
- Digestive Disorders
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bredesen Protocol
Types of Cancer Treatment
Dr. Dersam has watched over the years as our society has experienced a sharp increase in the number of people who suffer from complex, chronic diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer, mental illness, and autoimmune disorders. She understands how traditional western medicine can often leave sick patients in an endless cycle of prescription drugs where patients remain sick and looking for answers to their issues. This is why Dr. Dersam has created an environment where her patients are heard, healed and empowered to change.
Years of Experience
Videos from YT of Dr. Cheri Dersam
Bredesen Protocol | Preventing and Reversing Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Cheri Dersam discusses the Dale Bredesen ReCODE Protocol and how this program can help prevent and even reverse early-onset Alzheimer's Disease. By looking at Alzheimer's a different way, Dr. Dale Bredesen has opened a whole new door of treatments that actually reverse cognitive decline.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D - Helping to Boost Your Immune System
Dr. Dersam of Integrative Medicine of Arizona discusses the importance of Vitamin D for your complete health. Vitamin D really acts like a hormone in your body, although we still call it a vitamin it really is a hormone.